Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
please choose from the following prompts :
1.The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
2.Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
3.Reflect on something that someone has done for you that has made you happy or thankful in a surprising way. How has this gratitude affected or motivated you?
4.Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
5.Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Brenda, the school is looking for a v personal essay so that they can “know us” better. below are some points about me if u find them useful :
– im chinese from Indonesia. — comes from v traditional family where boys are preferred but since im the only grandchild, they just have to make do.
– family teaching : cannot embarress your parents, all expectations has to be met. – my whole life has been “planned”, and all i have to do is follow the plan : from hobby to sports to school… but i have no complaints because i grow to love everything i had to do.
– im active in taekwando and im going for my black belt this year.
– i play piano and im also gg for my grade 8 exam this yr
– i compose songs as presents or to show my gratitudes to my loved ones.
it didnt matter if your essay has no connection to my brief, however, there should not be any contradictions as well.