Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Hello, I am looking for a paper written on the Turkish government’s international relations with a focus on instances of subversion of international law and their focus on anti-Kurdish activity at the cost of international efforts for peace, to conclude with whether or not the international community should do more to hold the country accountable and what that accountability might look like.
Here are a few subjects I would like to include:
– human rights issues in the country/violations of the government
– brief history of the rise of the PKK
– Turkey’s hand in Syria as they engage in civil war
– anti Kurdish sentiment despite the involvement of Kurdish groups in international efforts to fight the Islamic State in Syria
– any relationships, whether direct or indirect with violent organizations/terrorist groups