Please respond to each question with a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs (paragraphs must be a minimum of 5 sentences in length).
Please support your response to each question with scholarly evidence – in-text citations (peer-reviewed articles and books).
Please provide a reference list per APA 7th Edition.
1. How can “capacity building” facilitate curriculum implementation? AND Provide an example from your own experience to support this.
2. If you were required to lead a curriculum change in your school, explain which approach or combination of approaches you would use in doing so (ORC, OD, CBA).
3. How important is “trust” in implementing change and providing curriculum changes? How is “trust” established in schools? Support your position from the content in our reading.
1. Based on your reading, how do you define effective “evaluation” of the curriculum?
2. Describe how curriculum is evaluated in your setting? In your response, use the concepts and ideas we read about to discuss and support your response.
1. Respond with depth to the question below. Discuss based on your reading, your professional experience, and your own opinion.
What foci should educators and the general American public bring to their thinking about education in the US based on what you read regarding other countries? Support your answer.
2. Based on your experience, do you think education needs reforming or re-inventing? Explain your answer thoroughly and provide support.
3. In your reading of the different countries, which one is most promising on the issue of equity? How does this compare to the American model? What lessons might we learn?